Luc and Yvonne are pleased to welcome you in their campsite La Belle Etoile. On the banks of the river Seine in Melun, capital of Seine and Marne, between Paris and Burgundy, easily accessible to the major highways, located in the heart of an exceptional historical and cultural heritage.
Ideal for a pleasant stopover or for the holidays with your family
From the campsite you are:
- At Paris in 25 minutes by train.
- At Disneyland® Paris in 45 minutes.
- At the castle Vaux–le–Vicomte (17th century) in 10 minutes.
- At Fontainebleau, his castle and his forest in 15 minutes.
- At Barbizon, village of painters in 10 minutes.
- At Provins, medieval town , UNESCO's world heritage list, in 50 minutes.
Camping acces from 7am to 11 pm Reception open from 8.30 am to 12.30pm and from 3pm to 8 pm. Those who arrive in the middle of the day can find a place and come later to the reception.